Pursuing Fearless through Visionary Leadership
with Leslie Pearson
In this episode, Jessi talks with multi-business owner and artist Leslie Pearson. Leslie’s winding path helped transform her many passions into profit. By identifying her need to remove herself from the center of every business, Leslie was able to become the visionary leader her team and companies needed to be able to grow.
- Reminiscing on childhood memories of grandma’s, drinking from a hose, picking berries and home-cooked cobblers.
- Leslie discusses how her teachable spirit lead her down many paths and through many doors.
- The evolution in beginning as a single business owner and moving to a multiple business owner.
- Removing yourself from the middle of the business to the visionary leader pushing the business to new heights.
- Tying in all the threads of her interests and hobbies into doing work you love.
- How knowing yourself and surrounding yourself with the right people can lead to success.
- Vizcaya Villa
- Piedmont Arts Center
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Dateline podcast
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Called to Create by Jordan Raynor
- Leslie Pearson
- Curate Essentials
- Use the code CURATE to save 10% on the website
- Curate Essentials Facebook
- Curate Essentials Instagram
- Fayetteville Pie Company
- Fayetteville Pie Company Facebook
- Fayetteville Pie Company Instagram
- Botanical Alchemista Facebook
- Botanical Alchemista Instagram