Pursuing Fearless by Taking the Leap
with Sheri Guyse
In this episode, Jessi talks with Sheri Guyse, founder of Big Bravely. Listen along as Sheri talks about her journey from working in communications and marketing in the food industry to operating her own business as a coach. Sheri learned from the likes of Kathleen Shannon, Amy Walsh and Sukie Baxter along the way.
- Taking the leap, learning through masterminds and time with other coaches took Sheri from working in communications in the food industry to blazing her own path to become a coach herself.
- Learning to wear all the business hats alone to juggle what it takes to start a business.
- Looking through a new lens, having conversations with like-minded people.
- Unlearning toxic bro marketing that has plagued the industry.
- Having unrealistic expectations of perfectionism.
- When your body needs rest, take the break. Abandon the idea that you are going to get behind.
- Braid Creative
- Martha Beck
- Daring Greatly by Brenè Brown
- Joe Dispenza
- Sukie Baxter
- Jo Casey
- We Should All Be Millionaires by Rachel Rogers
- Amy Walsh, The Bureau of Tactical Imagination