Pursuing Fearless by Saying Yes
with Emily Ryan
Jessi introduces former aspiring Broadway star turned email marketing agency owner, Emily Ryan. They discuss the importance of biz besties, vulnerability as founders and the value of being able to pivot in business. Emily also threw in some helpful email marketing tips anyone can easily add into their communication plan.
- Emily Ryan’s windy path from an aspiring Broadway star to an email marketing agency owner, complete with a stop at a NYC hedge fund.
- Perks of business besties: advice, encouragement and sharing the highs and lows.
- Vulnerability is power. Reaching out and asking other women for help is okay and often the best way to get through the hard stuff.
- Pivoting isn’t only for couches in narrow stairwells. Find out tips Emily learned during her transformation from virtual assistant into Mailchimp guru.
- Email marketing tips small businesses can easily implement.
- Skimm’d from the Couch
- Being Boss
- Emily Ryan Emails
- Facebook Groups
- Get Paid Podcast – Claire Pelltreau
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama