Pursuing Fearless by Nuancing Politics
with Beth Silvers
In this episode, Jessi talks with Beth Silvers, co-host of the Pantsuit Politics podcast. The two discuss how Beth started out as a lawyer and the twists and turns that lead her to being a full-time podcaster.
- Going from a C Suite executive to a full-time podcaster.
- Making important life decisions to support the growth of the podcast.
- Finding surprise in the diversity of listenership. From middle schoolers to people in their 80s.
- Putting in the work, doing the research and dwelling on expressed opinions all goes into giving back to the listeners of the show.
- Being honest and genuine, even if it causes people to stop listening or withdraw their financial support.
- Growing the team from Beth, Sarah and their husbands to having contractors, full and part-time employees.
- I Think You Are Wrong (But I am Listening)
- Pantsuit Politics 500 Episode playlist
- The Ezra Klein Show
- The Bible Binge
- Harry Potter and the Sacred Text
- The Lazy Genius