Pursuing Fearless by Living Boldly
with Jessica Lawrence
In this episode, Jessi talks embracing transitions, systemic change and business management with New Englander turned Eastern Kentuckian, Jess Lawrence. Jess runs Cairn Guidance, a consulting firm dedicated to making schools healthier. Along with cycling across the country, Jess has spent 15 years building relationships and a successful business.
- Living life boldly and courageously.
- Deciding to ride a bike across the United States solo.
- After 15 years in business, Jess would advise her younger self to commit to document every person you meet and the relationships you’re building.
- The perks and pitfalls of having flexibility to create your own schedule.
- From classroom to consultation: A career journey.
- Knowing when to ask for help on the things outside your skill set and passions.
- Encountering and fighting the “isms”–from sexism to the looming ageism that eventually shows up.
- Innovation Launchpad
- National Dairy Council
- American Lung Association
- American Cancer Society
- MJ Petroni at Causeit
- The E Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- The Clinton Foundation
- The Daily podcast