Pursuing Fearless by Journeying Full Circle
with Emily Jones Hudson
In today’s episode, Jessi talks with pastor, author, poet, survivor and founder Emily Jones Hudson. They bond over a deep love of the mountains and commiserate over learning patience and seeking more.
- Wearing many hats – a pastor, an author, a poet, a cancer survivor and a founder.
- Journeying full circle: from the mountains to the city to the mountains again.
- Learning to let ideas simmer and patiently allowing all the pieces to fall together in the background.
- Finding the “more.” Knowing what wasn’t and seeking what was.
- Doing foundational work ahead of time, or you may not find success.
- Thinking towards next steps and feeling overwhelmed.
- Having a good network of people around you to help get the job done.
- Soul Miner
- Water-Walking Faith
- Touch the Hem
- Hindman Settlement School
- Southeast Ky African American Museum and Cultural Center