Pursuing Fearless by Finding Passion
with Tiffany Finley
In this episode, Jessi chats with Tiffany Finley, life-long Kentuckian and the executive director of Master Musician’s Fest. The two talk through community love and discovering your passion.
- Tiffany’s journey from serving cheddar biscuits to planning a full-fledged music festival.
- Loving your community and pouring your heart into it.
- Finding your passion to figure out your direction.
- The pay-off from taking big chances.
- Two words: Willie Nelson
- How a music festival shifted a community’s mindset and brought folks together.