Pursuing Fearless by Cultivating Peace
with Amy Richardson
In this episode, Jessi discusses the happy accident of Amy Richardson’s successful farm. The two talk about the intersection of art and agriculture and rolling with change.
- Achieving an MFA in creative writing then accidentally falling into the farm life.
- Learning the give and take of partnership and the roller coaster of career/family balance.
- Throwing planning out the window because nature takes its own course.
- Understanding the importance of self-care and reflection.
- Finding peace in putting pen to paper…or locking yourself in the bathroom.