Pursuing Fearless by Breaking Tradition
with Autumn Witt Boyd
Join business besties Jessi Robinson and Autumn Witt Boyd as they talk through a journey of breaking with tradition. Autumn’s path as a lawyer shifted when she decided that the typical route was not serving her well. Hear her story in learning to run her business from the ground up.
- Starting down a traditional lawyer path to navigating a nontraditional lawyer path well ahead of its time.
- Taking time to learn on someone else’s dime before taking the leap to go out on your own.
- Having a sit down conversation with her husband about how working 70-80 hour weeks just wasn’t working.
- Starting from zero to opening her own law firm.
- Using podcasts and Facebook groups to learn what she didn’t know and to grow her network.
- Being business besties with Jessi for over five years, and the importance of having someone to share with and confide in.
- Finding surprises in business development, networking and building a team.
- Knowing when the right time to hire is. Being cautious to hire full time, but when push comes to shove, you do what your business needs.
- Champagne and popcorn.
- Danielle LaPorte Desire Map
- Tara McMullin What Works
- Being Boss podcast
- Amy Porterfield
- Visionary CEO Academy
- Contract Template Store