Pursuing Fearless by Asserting Independence
with Krista Kurlinkus
In this episode, Jessi discusses balancing motherhood and owning a business during the pandemic with grant writer and changemaker, Krista Kurlinkus. Dr. Kurlinkus holds a Ph.D. in English Rhetoric. Her self-titled business provides university-level writing education to grant writers from nonprofits, government agencies and academic institutions.
- A Pandemic: Riding business highs and lows, balancing motherhood, childcare and virtual school all while working from home.
- Facebook ads – from $5 a day to $1000 a day. Watching returns and adjusting input.
- Decisions in 2021 to launch new content or revamp what you have?
- Growing up with a family business, learning independence and the benefits of being your own boss.
- Create West Virginia
- Webinars that Convert – Amy Porterfield
- Amplify – Amy and Bryan Crane
- Brene Brown
- Get Paid Podcast – Claire Pelltreau
- Start up Parent – Sarah K Peck
- Pleasure Activism: The Politics of Feeling Good by Adrienne Marie Brown