Pursuing Fearless by Allowing Rest
with Jessi Robinson
In this episode, Jessi reflects on her recent family vacation and how in the beginning it was difficult to switch her mindset from work to rest. It started with distancing herself from her phone and social media. Then really embracing three rules she established for her time away from work.
- A comparison of statistics of time off in the US to other countries.(source clockify)
- Having limited time to vacation with kids and trying to make the most of it.
- Following the lifestyle of work hard, play hard. But never living by the motto of rest hard too.
- 3 rules to the Robinson Laid Back Vacation 2021. No plans. No social media. No work.
- Listening to your body when it is telling you that you need rest.
- Choosing rest means getting really clear on what our priorities are.