Pursing Fearless with Pleasure as Self-Care
with Janna Denton-Howes
In this episode Jessi talks with sex coach Janna Denton-Howes. Janna’s courses help women married to men create a sex life that feels authentic and nourishing. She creates a safe space for women to open up and learn to enjoy sex and pleasure. The two also discuss the surprises and challenges that come with starting a business.
- Cycling through career possibilities to learn what she didn’t want to do until she discovered her real passions.
- The many surprises that can come with starting a business and all the behind the scenes responsibilities.
- Discussing how differently women can feel about sex.
- Pleasure doesn’t always mean sexual, but enjoying moments in self-care.
- Fighting against Facebook ads to avoid being shut down as adult content.
- Talking on the anxiety that comes with a launch-based online business.
- Providing a safe space for women to talk about sex while breaking down stigmas and taught negative perceptions.