Pursing Fearless by Taking Right (and Left) Turns
with Jama Finney
In this episode, Jessi talks with personal brand photographer Jama Finney. Her career has brought her down several paths, all centering on human connection and the human experience. The two discuss networking, productivity tips and what makes a business framework successful.
- A magical case of finding each other organically online through Google.
- Flowing from studies in psychology to event planning to pastry chef to brand photographer.
- Having a strong network built up over time from various jobs in Indianapolis to having no connections after moving to Louisville.
- The ebb and flow of following a business framework and letting your work speak for itself.
- A discussion on how Jama and Jessi connect with clients.
- Making short lists and seeing success and crossing those off before adding more.
- Personal Branding Project
- The Portrait System
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Think Like a Freak by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner