Pursing Fearless by Riding the Wave
with Paige Oliver
In this episode, Jessi talks with Occupational Therapist Paige Oliver. During the pandemic, Paige opened her OT and ST practice. The two discuss stepping into a business owner mindset and riding the wave of entrepreneurship.
- Choosing a career in OT early on in college, having experiences on both ends with children and veterans helped forge Paige’s path.
- Using her love and background of horses and bringing hippotherapy and therapeutic riding to patient care.
- Riding the wave of change in entrepreneurship and opening a brick and mortar business in the height of a pandemic.
- Being surprised how quickly things can change in the health care industry, specifically pertaining to insurance.
- Stepping into business owner mindset and having to learn how to wear all the hats.
- Finding moments of pride through her patient’s success through OT.