Pursing Fearless by Building Influence
with Sarah Stewart Howard
In today’s episode, Jessi talks with Sarah Stewart Holland from Pantsuit Politics. The two Kentuckians walk through Sarah’s journey from almost becoming a lawyer to starting a blog and launching the podcast.
- Swapping a desire to be famous with a desire to be influential as she got older.
- How TV shows can be influential on you growing up, specifically Designing Women for Sarah.
- Going to law school, going on to work in DC for a while, then deciding to move back to Paducah, Kentucky to start a family.
- How having her first child, not passing the bar the first go around, and planning to have a second child led to putting off being a lawyer.
- Beginning with a blog, then starting a podcast because of a push from her husband.
- Complementary conversational chemistry with Beth on Pantsuit Politics makes them a great duo.
- Processing the news and not writing it.
- One of Sarah’s most beautiful surprises coming in the form of authoring a book.
- Pantsuit Politics being more than just a podcast, but being a business.