Pursuing Fearless by Pivoting and Expanding
with Stephanie Skryzowski
In this episode, Jessi discusses pivoting paths to find values alignment with founder Stephanie Skryzowski. Stephanie realized her NYC corporate law firm job was unfulfilling. Discovering a need that would serve her goals while serving others led her to launch her legal business 100 Degrees Consulting.
- A journey to business ownership, from a 7th grade field trip to inspiration in the form of 100-degree heat in Senegal.
- Traveling the world and making the decision to slow down and start a family.
- Listening to the messages from the universe and acting upon them.
- The importance of legal documents and learning you can’t just get them from Google.
- Pivot. Expand. Pivot. Expand. Pivot. Expand. Changing business models to adapt and grow your business.
- Working as a remote team, not relying on locality and international zoom calls.
- Being fearless and having the courage to do things that make you uncomfortable.
- 100 Degrees Consulting
- Master Your Nonprofit Numbers
- The Entrepreneur’s CFO Corner
- Claire Pelletreau Get Paid with Brooke Castillo
- Her Life By Design by Christina Galbato
- The Jasmine Star Show
- Business Made Simple with Donald Miller
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Book of Less by Greg McKeown