Pursuing Fearless by Embracing Imperfect Action
with Jessi Robinson
Inspired by Brené Brown’s exploration of FFT’s, Jessi discusses her journey of letting go of perfect and embracing imperfect action.
- Ditching being frozen by perfectionism and everything that comes with it, including crippling fears of failure, being overly critical of yourself and having unrealistically high standards.
- The roller coaster ride of “We got this,” to “We don’t have this.”
- Launching a podcast with no idea how to launch a podcast in a matter of weeks.
- Lessons learned through imperfect actions.
- Three ways FFTs give you power.
- Mentally shifting the script. Throwing your hands up and declaring, “Embracing imperfect action means embracing the shitty first draft.”