Pursuing Fearless by Changing Copywriter into CEO
with Jenn Robbins
In this episode, Jessi talks to Jenn Robbins, CEO and Sales Funnel Strategist. Jenn overcame her imposter syndrome and turned her freelance copywriter business into a full CEO position, filing as an S-Corp. She now helps businesses have killer sales pages and runs her own company.
- Jenn’s transition from accounting and finance to a sales funnel copywriter.
- How a business background really helped Jenn grow her business, thanks to a knowledge of marketing, filing her own taxes, keeping her own books and understanding numbers and the bottom line.
- A springboard for getting away from the traditional 9 to 5 jobs. Why work an 8-hour day when you can get all your work done in 4 hours?
- Feeling like a fraud or an impostor (but that likely isn’t the case).
- If there are red flags at the beginning of a project, it’s probably best to say no and set expectations, making sure everyone knows what they are getting.
- Everything related to funnels has three stages: Define, Develop and Debrief.
- Jenn’s new program offering and new WTF challenge.
- Armchair Experts
- Amy Porterfield
- WTF Challenge
- Funnels to Freedom
- The Crime Writers On
- True Crime Obsessed
- The Popcast